Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a change already!

Well I know its been a while since I last wrote so I figured IF anyone reads this I should give an update... 3 weeks ago I went in for the first time and I got the band tightened, it was a really hard 3 weeks, basically I couldn't keep anything down at all so I stuck with spinach smoothies, and soup! Y-U-M-M-O so I went back in yesterday and he took some fluid out so I could actually eat regular food... thank heavens cause I had the BEST catfish today for my birthday at Famous Dave's! Well, I have finally reached the 30lbs down mark and I feel so much better already, my self confidence is up, my energy levels are at a higher level, and I just all around feel so much better already... imagine 30 MORE lbs off! I can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

That is so great Holly! :) Glad to hear everything is going so well for you! So proud of you. Keep on keeping on, it will be worth it :) Hehe
Xoxo

Melissa Murphy said...

I'm so happy for you, Holly! You look fantastic!

Richae said...

Good for you, lady!! I need to see you soon. Soon. :D